- to feel good in our skin
- to be self-confident
- to be in tune with our lifestyle.
I’ve spoken about first and second item; so I may talk about the third one. What I mean with “to be in tune with our lifestyle”?
First of all, it means to look right for every occasion: working time or free time, day or night, sea or mountain, happy hour or dinner with parents in law…
- Working time NEVER with:
- vest, shorts and flip flop: it doesn’t matter if you’re twenty years old or temporary worker or any other reason you’re thinking about: DON’T AND STOP!
- any slippers;
- too much decollete, too much legs in full view, too much heels and smoky eyes, need I say more?
- Golden rule: if your working time look seems to you right also for sea, hurry up and change it!
Right outfits: jeans+heels+white blouse; dress+flat shoes+coloured necklace; black suit +top+heels+chandelier earings;
- By night EVER with:
- heels+make-up+clutch and you’re perfect…
- Free time NEVER with:
- heels and too much make-up;
- sweatsuits (punishable crime..);
- t-shirt and capri pants if you’re not “The body” (punishable crime again..);
Right outfits: jeans+sneakers+white t-shirt; dress+flip-flop; white blouse+shorts+flat sandals
- Happy Hour with your friends EVER with:
- something glittering;
- a good decolletè;
- high heels.
At every occasion, EVER with a great smile… improve every outfit! 🙂